Radmin Support Center

Troubleshooting tips, technical guides, how to articles, feedback form and more

How many licenses do I need

Radmin consists of two modules: Radmin Server 3 and Radmin Viewer 3

Radmin 3.x consists of Radmin Server and Radmin Viewer parts. If you want to control computer A from computer B, you should install Radmin Server at computer A (for example your office PC) and Radmin Viewer at computer B (for example your home PC or notebook).

Radmin Servers should be licensed (see more about purchasing a license). Radmin Viewer is free, so you are able to install it on any PC you are willing to have the remote control from.

We hope that solves the problem. If not, please contact us, and we'll do our best to help.
Copyright © 1999-2022 Famatech. All rights reserved.